Crossroads Point Business Center® is located at the junction of US Highway 93 and Interstate 84 in south-central Idaho. This is one of the busiest intersections in the entire state. Our prime location is at the heart of regional travel. With four convenient entry points, we provide easy access to every direction.
As the largest Planned Unit Development in Idaho, we feature high visibility and consistent traffic flow. Our central location offers access to a consumer base of 250,000 people.* With over 90,000** vehicles driving by your company every day, imagine the possibilities. With location so important for success, Crossroads Point® is the perfect new home for your business.
- Largest PUD in Idaho
- 492 acres under development
- 252 acres in current Phase 1
- 125 lots in Phase 1
- Lots range from .5 acre to 11 acres
- Typically lot size approximately 1 acre
- 4 access points with turn lane and traffic light
- Affordable rates and build to suit
- Northwest corner of I-84 & US 93 Intersection
- South-central Idaho at I-84 exit 173
- 49,000 - I-84 avg. daily traffic at intersection**
- 42,400 - US 93 avg. daily traffic at intersection**
- 3 miles to Twin Falls, ID (Pop. 46,528***)
- 75 miles to Sun Valley, ID ($83,573 per capita*)
- 120 miles to Boise, ID (Pop. 216,282***)
- 220 miles to Salt Lake City (Metro 1,170,266***)
- Light Industrial
- Light Manufacturing
- 192,395 - Magic Valley Population***†
- $42,143 - Magic Valley Per Capita Income*†
- Consumer base of approximately 250,000*
- Water - City of Jerome
- Sewer - City of Jerome
- Electricity (3-Phase) - Idaho Power
- Natural Gas - Intermountain Gas Company
- Broadband Internet
- B & N Machine
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- FedEx Ground
- Heritage Plaza
- Idaho Wind Partners
- Intermountain Gas Company
- Pella Windows and Doors
- Rush Truck Centers
- U.S. Forest Service
- Valley Wide Country Store
- Warner Truck Centers
- Watkins Distributing Anheuser-Busch
- Animal Health International
- Western League LLC
* Idaho Department of Labor, workforce trends & per capita income
** Idaho Department of Transportation, 2014 average daily traffic flow maps
*** U.S. Census Data, 2015 population estimate
† The Magic Valley consists of Blaine, Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka and Twin Falls counties in south-central Idaho.
Crossroads Point® is located a short distance from anywhere in southern Idaho and northern Utah. Major population centers Boise and Salt Lake City are within easy driving distance via I-84. US 93 offers quick access to destinations such as Twin Falls and Sun Valley. This provides businesses with both an ideal distribution location and access to significant drive-by traffic.
Companies such as FedEx Ground, Intermountain Gas, Idaho Wind Partners and Watkins Distributing rely on Crossroads Point's® central location to service their clients in the region. Other businesses like Comfort Inn & Suites and Subway use the proximity to the interstate to gain customers from those that would have traveled into Twin Falls.
Transport industry companies Warner and Rush truck centers benefit from their locations next to the interstate. Heritage Plaza is an office building designed to connect to Jerome’s past, while retail stores Fastenal and Pella help to build its future. B & N Machine is a local precision machine shop that needed more space. Each of them is part of an exciting mix of national and local retail, office, light industrial and manufacturing businesses at Crossroads Point®.
From picking out the perfect lot to your grand opening, and all the steps in between, Crossroads Point® will be there to help. Contact Us today to find out how you can be part of the most exciting PUD in the state!