Location, Location, Location!
That old adage is as true now as it was then, and Crossroads Point Business Center® has an amazing location!
Crossroads Point® is centrally located at the intersection of US Highway 93 and Interstate 84 in southern Idaho. This is one of the busiest interchanges in the entire state. Our prime location is at the heart of regional travel. Offering four convenient entry points, we provide easy access from every direction.
As the largest commercial real estate PUD in Idaho, we feature high visibility and consistent traffic flow. Our unbeatable central location offers access to a consumer base of more than 250,000 people.* Crossroads Point® offers nearly unlimited opportunities to attract retail customers, easily distribute products across southern Idaho and northern Utah, or better service existing clients in the area. With over 48,500** vehicles driving by your company every day, imagine the possibilities!
- Largest commercial PUD in Idaho
- 492 acres under development
- 252 acres in Phase 1
- 125 lots in Phase 1
- Lots range from .5 acre to 11 acres
- Typical lot size 1 acre
- 4 access points with 1 traffic light
- Affordable rates and build to suit
- Light Industrial
- Light Manufacturing
- Northwest corner of I-84 & US 93 interchange
- South-central Idaho I-84, exit 173
- 28,000 - I-84 avg. daily traffic at interchange**
- 20,500 - US 93 avg. daily traffic at interchange**
- 3 miles to Twin Falls, ID (Pop. 53,213***)
- 75 miles to Sun Valley, ID ($117,681 per capita*)
- 120 miles to Boise, ID (Pop. 237,446***)
- 220 miles to Salt Lake City (Metro 1,263,061***)
- Water - City of Jerome
- Sewer - City of Jerome
- Electricity (3-Phase) - Idaho Power
- Natural Gas - Intermountain Gas Company
- Broadband Internet
- 210,983 - Magic Valley Population***†
- $58,698 - Magic Valley Per Capita Income*
- Consumer base of 250,000*
- B&N Machine
- Bish's RV
- Chief Truck & Trailer Repair
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- I84 Truck Sales & Service
- Idaho Wind Partners
- Intermountain Gas Company
- North Canyon Jerome Clinic
- Pella Windows and Doors
- Premier Truck Group
- Rover Trailers
- Rush Truck Centers
- U.S. Forest Service: Sawtooth National Forest
- Valley Wide Country Store
- Watkins Distributing
- Animal Health International
- Canyon Storage
- Indian River Transport
- Outlet Fireworks
- University of Idaho CAFE Discovery Complex
* Idaho Department of Labor, South Central Idaho Labor Force and Economic Profile, January 2023
** Idaho Department of Transportation, 2021 Average Daily Traffic Flow
*** U.S. Census QuickFacts, Population Estimates, July 1 2021
† The Magic Valley consists of Blaine, Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka and Twin Falls counties in south-central Idaho
Crossroads Point® is located a short distance from anywhere in southern Idaho and northern Utah. Major population centers, Boise and Salt Lake City, are within easy driving distance via I-84. US 93 offers quick access to destinations such as Twin Falls and Sun Valley. This provides businesses with both an ideal distribution location and significant drive-by traffic.
FedEx, U.S. Forest Service, Intermountain Gas, Idaho Wind Partners, and Watkins Distributing rely on Crossroads Point's® central location to service the region, while businesses like Valley Wide Country Store, Comfort Inn & Suites, and Subway gain customers that would have otherwise traveled elsewhere.
Bish's RV, Premier Truck Group, Rush Truck Centers, Chief Truck & Trailer Repair, and I84 Truck Sales & Service benefit from their premier locations near the interstate. North Canyon Jerome Clinic in the Heritage Plaza connects to Jerome’s past, while Pella Windows and Doors helps to build its future. Rover Trailers, manufactures of some of the best high-end custom trailers on the market, and B&N Machine, a local precision machine shop know for their outstanding quality, both needed space to grow at a location that offered convenient central access. Each of them is part of an exciting mix of national and local retail, office, light industrial and manufacturing companies at Crossroads Point®.
From picking out the perfect lot, to your grand opening, and all the steps in between, Crossroads Point® will be there to help. Contact Us today to find out how you can be part of the largest and best commercial real estate planned unit development in Idaho!